- The Capital Ship Collisions states to remove the ‘offending’ token in the quick reference vs the rules stated in section 15 and reference cards which say to remove the ‘last’ token of the relevant type. The correct rule is to remove the last token rather than the offending token, as this leads to less shuffling of the momentum tokens.
- The Fanatical Usurper’s ‘Onslaught’ special ability and the USF Dominance’s ‘EM Jammer’ special ability are both printed as priority 0. In case of a priority tie between these two ships, the USF Dominance’s ‘EM Jammer’ should be considered the faster of the two and go first.
- The Hammer should use an FPA main cannon round as its token, though the card shows in its top right a Lamais main cannon round.
- The Components page has the wrong token counts, the correct counts are:
– 52 Weapon Tokens (torpedoes, projectiles, shields and mines)
– 24 Corvette Tokens (8 of each colour)
– 16 linear momentum tokens
– 8 rotational momentum tokens.
– 16 Targetting tokens
– 144 Health tokens
– 32 spare tokens(1 of each weapon and corvette, 4 linear momentums, 4 rotational momentums, 1 targetting token)
– 4 spare blank tokens
A PDF containing the corrected cards can be found here.
Frequenly Asked Questions
Do Corvette Special Effects require an Activation to use?
Corvette specials are for all intents and purposes the corvette’s weapon, so yes they take an activation to use, and can only be used once per corvette per turn.
Are Capital Ship Weapon special effects mandatory?
Yes, all special abilities are mandatory unless the wording specifies otherwise (e.g. the Warp Beacon says ‘up to’). This applies to the flak cannon, but also any weapon effects e.g. in the event of friendly fire during a 2v2 game you must apply the weapon special effects to your ally.
Do corvettes deal damage when they crash into a Capital Ship
No, when a corvette crashes into a capital ship it is destroyed and deals no damage to the Capital Ship
How many command cards do I start the game with
Every player starts the game with a full set of 8 command cards in thier hand, one of each type.
How Long does the Accuracy boost last for Corvette Weapons and Point Defense
When boosting the accuracy of a corvette or PD module, the boost lasts for ONLY that attack. e.g. if your PD has accuracy = 2 you can spend 1 targetting token to attack with 2 accuracy or 2 tokens to attack with 3 accuracy. The next time you use the PD, the same applies; spend 1 token for 2 accuracy or 2 tokens for 3.